2019-04-16 2684 views
Delicious food, fresh ingredients and big portions guaranteed in this place! Even this place is a bit more expensive than other restaurants in Mui Wo, it's definitely good value for money! We had rib-eye steak with mashed potato, garden salad and mushroom sauce. Steak was perfect "medium" as requested and the mash reminded me of my grandmother. Salad was fresh and mushroom sauce very taste. This portion meats many of the steaks in Central restaurants. Value for money is very good. We also had mo
We also had moussaka which had an amazing thick cheese sauce on the top. Best moussaka I have ever had in the restaurant!  For started we had hummus platter which was really nice. For drinks the famous Lantau Island Ice Tea is a good choice.
Other Info. : When you go, ask for the seating on the balcony. This place is only open during the weekends and public holidays so better reserve a table.
Taste