2021-12-16 369 views
嚟到石門想食返啲特色料理,經過某條巷仔總係聞到陣陣濃郁嘅香料味,好奇心驅使之下決定一探究竟,原來係一間由印度人打理嘅正宗印度菜。😲🥘 波羅塔-豌豆馬蕯 Porotta-Peas Masala $65💯 評分:🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑 (4/5)💬 揀咗個未試過嘅套餐,即叫即製仲熱辣辣,於是坐咗喺隔離張矮枱仔直接開餐。😆Porotta係印式嘅手抓餅,碗入面有三大塊,煎到香噴噴又脆卜卜,咬落層層一絲絲好有口感,油分都算啱啱好。😃Peas Masala質感比較濃稠,豌豆好多非常足料,鹹鹹哋十分惹味,辣度唔會太嗆,唔食得辣都接受到。配Porotta食都幾夾,直接飲又係另一番風味。😚之前仲試過個Egg Porotta Wrap $35,係用Porotta包住滑嘟嘟嘅炒蛋同蘿蔔絲、洋蔥絲等等蔬菜整成嘅捲餅,加埋酸酸甜甜嘅特色醬汁冇咁乾,而且中和返油膩感,食落層次豐富,味道都唔錯㗎!😋印度店員幾好禮貌,當然要用英文落單啦,老闆一手一腳搞掂成間舖,高質印度菜值得耐心等候呢~😁
嚟到石門想食返啲特色料理,經過某條巷仔總係聞到陣陣濃郁嘅香料味,好奇心驅使之下決定一探究竟,原來係一間由印度人打理嘅正宗印度菜。😲

• 豌豆馬薩
  • 波羅塔
  • 波羅塔-豌豆馬薩
2021-07-01 701 views
I’ve never written an OpenRice review in my 8 years living here, but I feel I need to today. I’m an Englishman and, like many of my brethren, Indian curry is my all time favourite food. And I struggle to find good, even acceptable, curry in Hong Kong, let alone in Shatin, short of paying through the nose or heading to Chunking (where there are good options). In the Shatin area, I know of only one other (extremely well reviewed 🤷🏼‍♂️) Indian curry option: that place is terrible. I stumbled upon Zi

I stumbled upon Zillion, and I’m so happy that I did. The curry is good, great even. It’s not the best in the world, but it’s priced accordingly and its price-quality ratio is spot on. I really enjoyed my curry tonight. The naan wasn’t amazing and the rice is just plain, but like i said it’s priced as such… the curry was excellent. And it’s the curry that counts.

I’ll definitely be a frequent repeat customer and I look forward to testing the other options available on the menu.
Taste