2019-10-06 502 views
For a small celebration, I booked this restaurant that my friend always waited to go. It’s 3rd visit and everything remains as good.We ordered a set of oysters from France. Fresh and crisp.Then we order the signature lobster salad, I liked the way the veg was cut, yet the very essence remains in the sauce that every mouthful you taste the oceans and lobster. Good dipping sauce for my favourite bread of them. Then we both ordered the sweet miso toothfish. Being a Hugh fans of saikyo yaki I don’t

We ordered a set of oysters from France. Fresh and crisp.

Then we both ordered the sweet miso toothfish. Being a Hugh fans of saikyo yaki I don’t see why I don’t order this western creative twist, and it turned out that it outperformed my expectation. The fish is so juicy and well cooked, the potion is good for me and my male friend. The side dishes are meticulously done. We left very full for our desserts.

We have our other stomach ready for desserts. Again really impressive set up, extra large four raspberries like the jewels on the crown.

I’ve order for myself lychee juice fruit bowl; quite indulgent to have mouthful of fresh lychee juice in this season. The financier went a bit soggy at the end which is a miss.
Still like it as a whole.

We also chose their wine pairing option with witty chosen wine that made the perfect echo with the food.

I’ll return for the ambience, food and service. Wonder what’s next for them!?
2019-09-24
$600 (Dinner)
  • Signature Lobster  Salad
  • White  Miso  toothfish
2019-09-22 457 views
I had the Tai Pai Tasting Menu. Starting with a watermelon tomato bistro with crab meat. I had Lobster Cesar for appetisers, Toothfish for main course, and their signature Hazelnut Mille feuille for dessert. Only $398 +10%!!! That’s an unbelievable price!!! Soooooo cheap. The environment and service are so good. 我覺得餐飯起碼值$800! 真係難以置信係$398 加一。材料好,細心既烹調,個甜品既質素極之細利。個menu 食到26號only,我好想食多次!

我覺得餐飯起碼值$800! 真係難以置信係$398 加一。材料好,細心既烹調,個甜品既質素極之細利。個menu 食到26號only,我好想食多次!

2019-09-14
$440 (Dinner)
2019-09-22 715 views
Best fd 生日撞啱銀行信用卡做Restaurant week 嘅promotion, 咁就book 咗佢個The Tai Pan Dinner Set 試下,我地揀咗平曰夜晚食,其實都幾易去,穿過長江中心就是,加埋一每人平均每人唔使$500,唔包飲品,但係以食物質素,加上靚靚環境,絕對超值,最欣賞佢個Lobster salad,好多龍蝦肉,好好味,其他main course同甜品都好出色,呢間真唔錯👍🏼Lobster Salad主菜條魚煎得外脆內滑另外加錢有oyster食甜品又靚又好食,raspberry Sorbet每枱都有一杯free嘅茜芹汁朋友叫嘅素main course,茄子連枝Sparkling water都咁靚
Lobster Salad
主菜條魚煎得外脆內滑

另外加錢有oyster食

甜品又靚又好食,raspberry Sorbet
每枱都有一杯free嘅茜芹汁
朋友叫嘅素main course,茄子
連枝Sparkling water都咁靚
Taste
朋友話某銀行做緊Restaurant week 見The Tai Pan價錢OK,就去試吓。餐廳環境唔錯,可能平日去所以人唔太多所以好安靜HK$398/位+10% Service Charge - 3 Course點完食物之後,先送麵包同cold soup,湯味道幾清新。我哋另外order oyster $178.00有6隻,賣相唔錯,而且好新鮮,中間喺檸檬,有心思同方便。appetizer 點咗Signature Lobster Caesar Salad,賣相好,份量大,有濃味嘅龍蝦汁,龍蝦肉都好爽口。Main Course 分別點咗White Miso Glazed Patagonian Toothfish ,魚肉鮮嫩。Eggplant Caponata Stuffed Rigatoni 食落似長通粉再釀肉醬一樣,有濃味芝士同蕃茄碎舖面。Dessert 分別叫咗 Hazelnut Mille-Feuille賣相唔錯,生果尚算新鮮。New York Style Creamy Cheese Cake普通不太突出
朋友話某銀行做緊Restaurant week 見The Tai Pan價錢OK,就去試吓。

Dining Offer
Credit Card Offers
Oyster
2019-09-13 670 views
公司的後花園——走兩步已到達The Murray。中秋節team lunch, 預先book好3 course set。麵包籃有迷你法包、合桃提子麥包等,外脆內軟,是個不錯的開始。第一道菜是泰式柚子大蝦沙律,酸辣比例完美,份量有如半份主菜,可惜缺了鮮蝦的鮮味,味美只停留於醋汁。主菜的份量及擺盤回歸五星酒店級的精緻。比起barramundi 我還是喜歡牛肉。沒得選生熟度,但四面煎封,內裡透紅,對我來說是剛好。牛味濃郁,燒汁也不會過鹹,反而是那菠菜purée有點苦,可有可無。甜品是傳統檸檬tart。要強調是傳統tart,即tart有tart型,不太喜歡modern deconstructed,一堆crumbles。最後,大家各自點了不同的茶,除了一般的早餐茶、玫瑰花茶之外,還有1900普洱(🤣),以小型品茗會作結。
公司的後花園——走兩步已到達The Murray。

中秋節team lunch, 預先book好3 course set。

麵包籃有迷你法包、合桃提子麥包等,外脆內軟,是個不錯的開始。

第一道菜是泰式柚子大蝦沙律,酸辣比例完美,份量有如半份主菜,可惜缺了鮮蝦的鮮味,味美只停留於醋汁。

甜品是傳統檸檬tart。要強調是傳統tart,即tart有tart型,不太喜歡modern deconstructed,一堆crumbles。

最後,大家各自點了不同的茶,除了一般的早餐茶、玫瑰花茶之外,還有1900普洱(🤣),以小型品茗會作結。

Taste
Thanks to The Dining City, I got to try out The Tai Pan during restaurant week without breaking my bank!This delicious little Fig & Dates bread was actually the most impressive item in the whole meal. It’s so fluffy, the fig & dates flavored it with a bit of sweetness. There were two types of butter for you to eat it with - ordinary and seaweed butter. The seaweed butter was so so good! Savory butter on sweet bun. I like this combination of tastes!I chose this Signature Lobster Caesar Salad as a
Fig & Dates Bread

Signature Lobster Caesar Salad

I chose this Signature Lobster Caesar Salad as appetizer. The portion of lobster was generous. The lobster was  fresh and delicious. I adored the white anchovy fillets so much too! Great seafood! The aged parmesan, pancetta chips and sourdough croutons were equally amazing!

We opted for wine paring too. I am not a wine person, but the white wine from Portugal (2016 Alvarihhe-Loureiro) went well with this seafood salad.
Grilled Spiced Wagyu Beef Flank Steak

Main was Grilled Spiced Wagyu Beef Flank Steak. A bit ordinary. But the sides were delightful - green asparagus, shimeji mushroom, and black garlic whipped potatoes (my personal favourite). The red wine paired was from Itarly (2014 Amarone della Valpolicella).
Hazelnut Mille-Feuille and Citrus Tartelette

We ordered one Hazelnut Mille-Feuille and one Citrus Tartelette to share, so that we got to try both. I love my Hazelnut Mille-Feuille so much! The hazelnut cream was so flavored and smooth! And the mille-fueille was so crispy and delicious! The raspberry sorbet was just so so.

As for my friend’s Citrus Tartelette, I didn’t like it as much, as the grapefruit sorbet tasted a bit funny. The tartelette itself was good though.

We loved the dessert wine so much! But it got a bit too sweet after we finished our desserts…
2019-08-26
$600 (Dinner)
Fig & Dates Bread
Grilled Spiced Wagyu Beef Flank Steak
Hazelnut Mille-Feuille and Citrus Tartelette
2019-08-29 655 views
Both me and my wife descided to try this restaurant as we were celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary, the restaurant is luxurious not surprisingly as it is inside this beautiful hotel, the food was good but I must highlight the energy of the managers who took care of us was great. One of them got us a lovely pastry with a beautiful wedding message and surprised us with a complimentary glass of bubbly.This was very special and the highlight of our evening.

This was very special and the highlight of our evening.
2019-08-29 554 views
we dined here our first time in this lovely hotel and elegant restaurant, the food we tried was from the restaurant week menu, quite honestly the taste and portions were average, the restaurant was very full, the wine pairing was good the staff make us taste the wine first and we like and ordered the oysters was nice, the Service in this restaurant by Managers and staff is excellent.
  • oysters
2019-08-27 662 views
今次試一試新酒店,雖然交通不算很方便,但在山頂車站旁,人流也不少到達餐廳,我的訂座是有拆扣優惠的,可是侍應生沒有主動介紹那些範圍不能使用LUNCH 只有SET LUNCH可選(或許有A LA CARTE?但我只有一本SET LUNCH MENU)MENU 內可有四個COURSE可選,有1)前菜 2)湯類 3)主菜) 4)甜品可是MENU價錢就只有2 COURSE 和 3 COURSE 的選擇朋友未吃甜品前已經點了3個COURSE,最後還點了甜品作總結結果帳單就將3 COURSE 再另加一個甜品的價錢收費而LUNCH SET內又沒有包含飲料費用,當服務員詢問我們時,我還「大安旨意」以為SET內會包最後帳單也顯示了我們幾杯飲料價錢,當然也不會爭嗌,實在餐牌也沒有指明會包只是如果可以明碼實價,給一個飲品MENU 我們選擇,感覺會來得好好多
今次試一試新酒店,雖然交通不算很方便,但在山頂車站旁,人流也不少
到達餐廳,我的訂座是有拆扣優惠的,可是侍應生沒有主動介紹那些範圍不能使用

LUNCH 只有SET LUNCH可選(或許有A LA CARTE?但我只有一本SET LUNCH MENU)
MENU 內可有四個COURSE可選,有1)前菜 2)湯類 3)主菜) 4)甜品

可是MENU價錢就只有2 COURSE 和 3 COURSE 的選擇
朋友未吃甜品前已經點了3個COURSE,最後還點了甜品作總結
結果帳單就將3 COURSE 再另加一個甜品的價錢收費

而LUNCH SET內又沒有包含飲料費用,
服務員詢問我們時,我還「大安旨意」以為SET內會包
最後帳單也顯示了我們幾杯飲料價錢,當然也不會爭嗌,實在餐牌也沒有指明會包
只是如果可以明碼實價,給一個飲品MENU 我們選擇,感覺會來得好好多
Lobster Salad (Set Lunch +$60)
Other Info. : 甜品放在甜品車,沒有凍櫃KEEP 住溫度,吃室溫的甜品怪怪的
2019-08-24
$600 (Lunch)
Celebration
Anniversary
Lobster Salad (Set Lunch +$60)
  • LOBSTER SALAD
2019-08-23 710 views
第一次試呢間餐廳非常好,好好食。我太太經dinning city 去book呢間餐廳,we try the three course ,it is good. The restaurant is good and nice .我哋開第一次佢嘅restaurant week.The manager Vishal who take care of us everything was Great, we will come back to try the Sunday brunch has he recommended it with my son. I want to go back with my friends again as I liked Vishal care and hospitality

I want to go back with my friends again as I liked Vishal care and hospitality
2019-08-23 515 views
見 restaurant week $398/head + 10%, three-course dinner 幾唔錯,就去試下。7點去都3成滿,之後 full house 有少少噪。不過待應話平時無咁多人,通常得一半滿。講返食物先,坐底有一籃六個麵包加兩款牛油,再送一杯 cold soup。我哋加咗半打oyster,新鮮。appetizer 個龍蝦 Caesar Salad 相當唔錯。main course 都好味。dessert 相當出色。nice dining experience. will visit again
見 restaurant week $398/head + 10%, three-course dinner 幾唔錯,就去試下。

7點去都3成滿,之後 full house 有少少噪。不過待應話平時無咁多人,通常得一半滿。

講返食物先,坐底有一籃六個麵包加兩款牛油,再送一杯 cold soup。

我哋加咗半打oyster,新鮮。

appetizer 個龍蝦 Caesar Salad 相當唔錯。main course 都好味。dessert 相當出色。

nice dining experience. will visit again
2019-07-08 1722 views
讚:環境好得,對住個草地教堂咁,無得頂;野食好多元化,頭盤同甜品擺得好靚仔。味道整體好,頭盤既沙律、所有甜品、主菜既牛都好好味,以價錢黎計算對得住有餘彈:生蠔唔得,好廋,片皮鴨都一般,皮唔脆肉唔滑,張檯有啲細,一擺野就要搬黎搬去
2019-06-17 2050 views
心繫時事關係,搬運工遲了搬文過來,請見諒。分享上月中一頓高貴充滿空間感的 The Tai Pan Sunday Brunch:$598/位就可享無限精緻頭盤、沙律、凍肉、芝士、片皮鴨、點心、即煮意粉任食,另外每人有3隻高質靚蠔、龍蝦炒蛋、露筍泡沫湯以及自選主菜,餐後還有繽紛甜品及雪糕,豐盛又滿足!而且家長們聽好了:5歲以下的小孩,是不用收費的!5-11歲的小孩也不過$298/位,他們可到 餐廳專設的 Kid's corner 取心愛美食,悶了又可以玩 Face-painting/到花園追逐,真是超值的合家歡之選!廢話少說入正題:位於紅棉路旁的 The Murray,是以舊政府辦公室中環美利大廈改建而成的五星級酒店,去年初才正式營業,至今純白造型、大量採光的高雅設計,還有青綠富園林氣息的環境,都吸引了不少人來打卡拍照。The Tai Pan 是酒店其中一間餐廳,高樓底 + 180度落地玻璃窗,氣派高雅又毫無拘束感,更難得是整個 Sunday Brunch 設計十分 kid-friendly,小孩都被照顧得很好,基本上成人可以安心享受一個悠閒星期天~先由 Unlimited Appetiz

先由 Unlimited Appetizers 開始介紹。雖然沒有冰鎮海鮮,但坦白說相比毫無技巧的恰海鮮,我更愛這裡的海鮮頭盤/沙律,如這 Prawn Salad 所用的大蝦十分鮮爽好吃,配上底下的木瓜沙律,非常清新!同場的 Beetroot Salmon、Smoked Sardine 及 Smoked Mackerel 都好好吃~
同樣是煙三文魚,高低水準可以相去極遠。這裡的煙三文魚就是魚味濃郁、油香迷人的優質貨色,無論是淨食還是配上黑麥包、酸忌廉,都是無比好滋味~
愛吃蟹又怕動手的,絕對會喜歡這裡的 Crabmeat and Avocado Salad:鮮甜的蟹肉配上健康牛油果,滋味再度昇華,我忍不住取了數杯來吃呢!
還有一個專人伺候,即點即製的自選沙律吧,醬汁選擇多且吸引,不過我還是十分專一地選了最愛的凱撒沙律~
此外,場內也有現成的 Quinoa Salad 藜麥沙律、像是中式涼拌的 Jade Vegetable Salad、繽紛烤菜併盤,以及加了壓縮西瓜的 Heirloom Tomato Salad,款式不是極多,都全都十分吸引!
食肉獸的話,除了多樣化的自選主菜,頭盤自助區也有 Chorizo 辣肉腸、Salami 莎樂美、Parma Ham 巴馬火腿、Air dry beef 風乾牛肉、Serrano Ham 加上豐富配料以供選擇!
稱得上是 Brunch,場內麵包選擇也不少:小巧可愛的 Mini muffin、多款口味的牛角包及不同果味的 Danish、肉桂卷、綠茶紅豆忌廉號角、士多啤梨檸檬忌廉號角,好想長多幾個胃啊!
同樣在入口區,還有美得令人眩目的水果及甜點陣:Mango and Passionfruit Panna Cotta、Vanilla Cream Mille-Feuille、Lemon & Coconut Cake、Flower Cup Cakes、Raspberry & Chocolate Cake、Macarons、Fresh Fruit Minestrone、Chocolate Croquembouche,全部都想吃!
在這區還多款清甜切件水果、大大粒又紅艷艷的士多啤梨,加上多款朱古力片、糖果等,而且在室內還有更多爆谷及雪糕,甜魔來到一定樂而忘返。對了,場內正還有 Face-painting,愛甜又貪玩的小女孩最樂了~
好,步入用餐室,也還有一個精緻芝士區,供應著 Brie、Emmental、Goat 以及我十分喜歡的 Comte Cheese,同上的葡萄、Quince jam、合桃、杏桃、西梅乾等配料也非常合心。
還未完,場內還有兩位師傅分工合作炮製的北京填鴨,由於所有鴨件都是即點即片、然後再包,所以想要指定那一部份、份量多少、甚至是配料的組合或更改,例如:走麼麼皮、雙重鴨片,都可以向師傅說明。而在後方,還有即煮意粉呢!
去到專為小朋友設計的矮身版 Kid's corner,其實中間的蝦餃、燒賣都很得成人歡心!我也拿了兩次;同區又有漢堡包、薯條、Mac & Cheese 等小孩最愛的熱食,還有水果杯、棉花糖、啫喱糖、糖果吧以及 cupcake 天地等,十分豐富!
最後自助餐區還有無限原味/朱古力味爆谷任食,加上可愛脆筒,5-6款自選口味的 Haagen Dazs 雪糕,非常滿足了!要知道 Brunch 本身還包括四款精緻美食呢~
最後,喜歡杯中物的朋友,非常建議+$298升級酒水任飲:選擇有 Ruinart Brut 香檳、Tokyo Mary、Gin Mary、Vokda Mary、三款 Gintails、兩款 Murray Spritz,還有多款汽泡酒、紅白餐酒、生啤、新鮮果汁及汽水等。任飲並不限時,超值得不可思議!
所以兩口子也不客氣升級了任飲,幾杯香檳 + 數杯新鮮果汁下來,感覺都回本了!隨著精美麵包籃與好好吃的牛油上檯,我們也取來不同的水果、沙律、芝士、頭盤、點心、填鴨等慢慢享用,非常滿足~
更滿是 Sunday Brunch 包括了每位三隻新鮮生蠔,個子碩大又有輕微調味,質素比坊間 buffet 貨色優勝太多,正正是貴精不多貴多的最佳寫照!
此外又有位上的 Creamy Scrambled Egg,中間加了不少龍蝦肉及湯汁,味道鮮濃十分吸引;另外杯裝的 Green Asparagus Cappuccino 青露筍湯也十分清新好喝喔~
以上美食加上自助的填鴨、意粉,已經都夠飽了,但 Sunday Brunch 還有六款自選主菜,內容有素食、有海鮮也有肉類,就看大家喜歡那一樣。 個人相當喜歡這 Pan Seared Barramudi,皮脆肉嫩的盲鰽配上香草椒絲沙律,十分清新怡人,再飽也吃得下~
牛魔也可以加$128享用 Wagyu Beef Striploin,嫣紅粉嫩又豐腴甘香的牛柳配上清爽蔬菜,食感美妙不膩,滋味很讚;而更多主菜選擇還有 Grilled Beef Flank Steak、Green Pea Barley Risotto、Roasted Chicken Roulade 及 Hlaf Maine Lobster Thermidor。
由於上檯食物相當豐富,去到甜品環節時,其實大家已經九成飽了.... 但還是忍不住抽樣試了不同的甜點,中間很多款式都非常美味,而且每位惠顧的成人還會獲贈以白色禮盒呈上的精緻小蛋糕,小朋友也有可愛曲奇帶走!
最後連茶具都美成這樣子!看來下午茶控的我,不久後又要再訪品嚐下午茶了~
2019-05-19
2019-05-26 1804 views
感謝Caden Kim介紹這間餐廳讓我度過一個愉快的週末菜色中龍蝦沙拉還有洋蔥湯最能給我驚喜!特別是把洋蔥湯倒出來的時候就突然給我一個衝動就是“吃”Thank you Caden Kim for introducing this lovely restaurant!The lobster salad an onion soup were amazing!! Also the warm welcome from Thomas Wong in Tai Pan with five-star service light up my mood of the day.The atmosphere is fabulous with natural sunlight, it was definitely a relaxable lunch experience with friends.Will come back for sure to try out the afternoon tea set and the bar at night.Some improvement will be sugges
感謝Caden Kim介紹這間餐廳讓我度過一個愉快的週末菜色中龍蝦沙拉還有洋蔥湯最能給我驚喜!
特別是把洋蔥湯倒出來的時候就突然給我一個衝動就是“吃”

Thank you Caden Kim for introducing this lovely restaurant!

Will come back for sure to try out the afternoon tea set and the bar at night.

Some improvement will be suggested to have more selection of desserts as personally I do want to have it but couldn't select on which I would like to try.
2019-05-26
$600 (Lunch)
2019-04-03 3284 views
3 courses set dinner 🍴worth to try 未上starter前,有三款麵包俾你㨂,分別有普通牛油同紫菜牛油搽包食,鹹鹹地,幾得意!之後個amuse bouche 係有泰國風味既蝦,應該係有啲泰國herbs , 幾醒胃Appetizer:- Hand picked crab cake 🦀 :蟹肉鮮甜,一絲絲既蟹肉,個汁係lime mayonnaise 酸酸地, 好食- Creamy broccoli and bacon soup 🥦: 將西蘭花打成湯,由侍應即刻斟出來,吾會令到啲煙肉淋哂- Endive and green apple 🍏:呢個係我最鍾意食嘅,啲蘋果夠爽脆配上啲醬汁好好食Main course :- White miso black cod : 呢個餸原來係呢度嘅signature,果然出色,好少black cod 肉質咁彈口,因為black cod 應該都係急凍,個miso sauce 又唔會好鹹- Grilled striploin steak : medium rare , 夠淋,但牛味不是太重- Ricotta and spinach
3 courses set dinner 🍴worth to try

Main course :
- Grilled striploin steak : medium rare , 夠淋,但牛味不是太重
- Ricotta and spinach cannelloni : 粗生水管麵,內藏茄子同芝士,配上蕃茄醬
Dessert :
- Yuzu and vanilla Mille feuille : 拿破崙夠鬆脆,夾埋D柚子cream 同lime sorbet, so fresh ,呢個係我嘅至愛😍
- Baked apple fine tart : 蘋果tart 上配左球自家製的雲呢拿gelato , 蘋果酸酸,雪糕甜甜,好match , 可以因自己喜好淋上雲呢拿sauce
- Majari chocolate cream- 呢個賣相好靚,仲好有層次感,底層係mix berries sauce , 中間嗰層係朱古力蛋糕,最頂頂係好滑朱古力cream , 仲有幾塊紅色既朱古力脆片,好有口感!