2019-08-22 841 views
I couldn’t believe that that was chicken. It didn’t look like chicken. It didn’t taste like chicken. It didn’t smell like chicken. But the owners assured me that it was chicken. You need to try it to believe it! My family couldn’t believe what they put in their mouths when we went!10/10 would recommend!

But the owners assured me that it was chicken.

10/10 would recommend!
2019-08-22
$30 (Last Night Supper)
Celebration
Anniversary
Dining Offer
Tasting Event
2019-05-31 1009 views
Ordered delivery takeaway from this place. And food came drenched in oil. We ordered some wings and nuggets and it all looked the same, covered in the same thick batter that was over fried and hard! Paid 300hkd for this meal and it was the worst I’ve had so far.
Taste