1) cook minced pork with garlic and onion
2) when minced pork is cooked to brown, add tomato
3) when tomato is cooked, add oyster sauce and sugar, set aside
4) Whisk eggs, add salt
5) Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs set around edge of skillet, with spatula, gently push cooked portions toward centre of skillet. Tilt and rotate skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow into empty spaces.
6) When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, cover half of omelette with filling. Slip spatula under unfilled side; fold over onto filled half.