2018-08-27 841 瀏覽
Chifa Dumpling House is famous for their Peruvian x Chinese food. Peruvian food is usually heavily flavoured, which would leave me quite thirsty after the meal. And it is no exception this time…1. The set lunch begins with this Chifa Salad, which is not quite my thing as I am not a veggie nor salad person.2. It’s a bowl of cucumber, radish, jicama, mint, coriander and peanuts with soy dressing.3. The best thing I like about this salad is the peanuts, haha!4. The soy dressing does touch up the fl
2. It’s a bowl of cucumber, radish, jicama, mint, coriander and peanuts with soy dressing.
3. The best thing I like about this salad is the peanuts, haha!
4. The soy dressing does touch up the flavour of the salad.
5. I can taste that the ingredients are really fresh. Do try it yourself if you are a salad person, it’s refreshing and worth a try!
2. Dumpling Acevichado is actually presented as xiao long bao (soup dumpling) with prawn ceviche, aji amerillo, octopus chalace and tiger’s milk in it.
3. Hearty sauce that is so good to go with the dumplings.
4. Unlike ordinary xiao long bao, Dumpling Acevichado is dry inside. I guess this is why they call it dumpling instead of xiao long bao.
5. Yet, I dip it with the sauce served and the whole dish is quite enjoyable indeed.
2. For Chinese food, we usually have thick sauce for lo mein (mixed noodles), but this Beef Lo Mein is served with thin but flavored sauce.
3. Also, the noodles are thinner than Chinese noodles, just right to mix with the thinner noodles.
4. The highlight is the beef, which is quite tender and flavoured with black pepper and soy sauce. So yummy!
5. Portion is just right for one person.
2. This Arroz Con Leche is rice pudding served with coffee ice cream and chai cream on top.
3. The sweetness of rice pudding is just right to the point, which would not make it difficult to finish.
4. Love the coffee ice cream, which goes so well with the rice pudding.
5. The chai cream just tops everything up. Delicious!