GUEST SERVICE SUPERVISOR
You’re welcomed to WeChat or Whatsapp 5282 4900 for enquiry.
We are looking for a talent to:
- Manage front desk daily operations
- Perform check-in and check-out services for hotel guests in a professional manner
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests
- Provide job training for front desk staff
- Working Location: Central
- Diploma Holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in hotel industry with at least 1 year at supervisory level
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Enthusiastic, people-oriented, positive and a good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- 12-day paid annual leave up
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Education and training allowance
- Meal allowance
- Birthday gift
- Paid marriage leave & gift
- Paid emergency leave
- Paid children's birthday leave
- Paid compassionate leave
We always put people first. Madera is truly a lovely and enjoyable workplace.
Don't wait, applying now could be your best ever career decision!
Join us and discover more! Here's your chance to discover yourself and build a dynamic career.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 膳食津貼 / 婚假|
The Madera Group owns and operates a collection of outstanding chic hotel, serviced apartment, cafe and yoga centre in Hong Kong. We are all about delivering great customer experience from our hearts. From hardware to software, from big ideas to the fine details, our guests feel and benefit from the Madera differences.
Hotel Madera Hollywood and Hotel Madera Hong Kong currently ranks 18 & 25 respectively among 740 Hong Kong hotels (according to TripAdvisor.com).
Madera Residences has won the converted Top 10 “Traveler’s Choice Award” by TripAdvisor and “The Best Serviced Apartment Award” by REA Group for seven consecutive years.
Hotel Madera Hong Kong is also awarded “Sustained Performance for Hong Kong Green Awards - 5 Years+” by Hong Kong Green Council.
Human Resources Department