Server/ Captain (5 day work week)
- Apply for this job to win an air ticket to Japan
- Competitive Salary plus tips, Discretionary Bonus
- Outstanding team culture, group venue discounts
- Table setup and arrangement
- Warmly welcome guests upon arrival
- Take orders and recommend dishes and beverages
- Serve food and beverages in a highly professional manner
- Assist Managers with all restaurant related matters
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in Food & Beverage Industry
- Excellent customer service, communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
- Fast learner and eagerness to progress career
- Team player with positive attitude
- Able to speak in English, Cantonese is a plus
- 5 day work week
- Competitive Salary plus tips
- Discretionary Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- 10 days Annual Leave
- Trainings are provided
- Opportunities for career progression and internal transfer
- Outstanding team culture where staffs provide excellent service
- Discounts in Maximal group venues
- Great staff parties and team bonding
For further information about this position and to submit your application, please submit your application enclosing your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply”.
You must have Permanent Residence or an eligible employment visa to apply.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 花紅/獎金 / 員工折扣 / 晉升機會 / 在職培訓 / 貼士 / 介紹人獎金|
John Anthony (JA) represents the best of many worlds and pays tribute to a new-world culture that celebrates diversity, juxtaposition and a melting pot of influences. The restaurant embodies traditional Chinese cuisine that has been perfected over generations, with a modern twist. By taking the most beloved dishes from local Chinese cuisine and adding an element of surprise with non-traditional spices and cooking techniques, John Anthony aims to create a unique new harmony of street-inspired food. With a world class beverage program in both wine and cocktails JA will re-define the scene in Causeway Bay.
We are looking for passionate, energetic people to join us!