• To ensure efficient purchase including but not limited to F&B items, General Supplies, Capex, Furniture Fixture & Equipment, Operations Supplies & Equipment, Contractors' Work and Renovation Project etc.
• To prepare documentation of relevant purchasing activities including price comparisons, tenders and market price surveys
• To conduct interviews with suppliers' representatives to obtain information, specifications and quotations and to negotiate the best price for the Company
• To liaise with user departments and suppliers to ascertain product specifications meet with users' requirements
• Any ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
• Diploma or above in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
• 3 years' experience in purchasing or procurement, preferably in F&B industry
• Fluent communication with English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Strong sense of integrity, team player, can work under pressure
• Immediately available
Candidates with less experience and qualifications will be considered as Procurement Assistant Officer
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|行業||住宿 / 餐飲/ 會所|