Guest Service Agent, Front Office
- Provides information regarding the company's facilities & services.
- Provides the customer services such as check in/out , wake-up callsto guest.
- Answer enquiry from guest
- Ensures to always be informed of VIP in-house and daily functions.
- Exchanges money for guests in accordance with the hotel's foreign exchange policy & procedure.
- Runs the night audit.
- Knows role and action to take in case of emergency.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping concerning room status and others.
- Answers all reservation emails, faxes and any other written booking correspondence.
- Acts as concierge to arrange the transportation , manage the luggage and provide the information of entertainment
- Diploma holder in Hospitality / Hotel Management, or equivalent in related disciplines.
- At least 1-2 year relevent experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and focused on delivering quality customer experiences and services.
- Good command of communication skill
- A good team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer attractive salary package, fringe benefit including 5-day week, annual leave, birthday leave, medical, dental and career path to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / whatsapp 5662 0025.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 膳食津貼 / 婚假 / 生日假|
Hotel 108 conveniently situated in the heart of the Kowloon Peninsula, quiet retreat away from the hustle and bustle with stylish panoramic city view rooms- that's what gives our guests a kick start to experience Hong Kong. And that's why they love Hotel 108!
Do you focus on quality and service with a simple approach to make things easier for team members and guests? Can you build successful promotions and business from anticipating the guest’s needs? Come and join us to be part of Hotel 108 family.