Assistant Warehouse Supervisor / Assistant to Supervisor
- Plan, supervise, monitor and allocate subordinates' daily work
- Monitor the stock level and status to ensure sufficient approved products for sales
- Report the up-to-date stock status to management for production planning
- Coordinate with QM Dept. to facilitate the quality control process in warehouse
- Ensure high quality transportation and loading/unloading operation
- Monitor and report the storage space and pallet availability
- Ensure products being stored and stacked stably on good pallets and racks; chuck out the deformed products and ensure the problematic products being marked clearly, isolated and stored separately
- Provide general warehouse management, such as ensure the condition of warehouse, machines, forklift etc.
- Operate forklift in product handling and delivery (if necessary)
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- F.3 or above
- At least 2 years experience on supervisory level
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Practice in forklift operation is an advantage
- Knowledge in PCRequirement
Ways to apply:
Interested parties please send your detailed resume stating your available date, current expected salary to Human Resources Manager, by clicking APPLY button below or Contact HR at 2468 9282.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. If you do not provide the information mentioned in the advertisement, we may not be able to assess your job application.You have the right to request access to, and correction of, your personal data held by us and you may lodge such request with our Data Protection Officer at [email redacted, apply via company website], but any such data access request will only be processed after the completion of the recruitment process.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||雙糧 / 教育津貼 / 免費穿梭巴士 / 醫療保險 / 加班費 / 花紅/獎金 / 勤工獎 / 在職培訓|