Officer - Consumer Channel (E-Commerce)
- Manage for daily operations & ad hoc projects of eshop & all online activities in eCommerce backend system & content management system.
- Provide support for E-commerce including daily transaction information and generate sales & activities report for management review. Monitor consumer insight, data analysis on multichannel e-platforms to maximize ROI
- Responsible for all internet communication supports including marketing promotions, product announcements, newsletters and online website etc.
- Drive online marketing initiative, not limited to email marketing, SEO, SEM, affiliate, etc;
- Assist in content management , product launches, marketing research products information updates and promotional launches of eshop in a timely manner
- Ensure eshop consumer experience mechanics flow, concepts & website content are in good UX basis.
- Liaise, co-ordinate and organize marketing and sales activities with both external and internal parties to ensure campaigns are carried our effectively and in monitored manner
- Degree holder preferably in E-Commerce Management / Internet Marketing or other related disciplines
- 1-2 years solid experience on e-commerce, online marketing business.
- Strong self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, hardworking, and a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible & able to handle multiple tasks with analytical & logical thinking
- Experience in digital marketing, e-marketplace operations and loyalty program operations will be preferred
- Google Analytics, Adwords, UX, SEM & SEO is highly preferred
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English & Putonghua;
- Graphic design skills including Illustrator and Photoshop would be a plus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant- Consumer Channel
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability by clicking "APPLY" to submit your application.
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 員工折扣|
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 2851 7527