Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Manager
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- You will be required to act as a sales specialist and be responsible to assist the related revenue is maximised in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
- Achieves pre-determined revenue targets while maintaining appropriate sales programmes and handling multi-faceted projects.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager in hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager
We will provide comprehensive training programmes and career growth opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please apply via careers.hyatt.com or contact the Human Resources Department at 3721 1766 / 3721 1752 or email to [our mailbox through APPLY ].
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 婚假 / 值班膳食 / 恩恤假|
A five-star Hyatt Regency hotel, recognized for its contemporary style and convenient location.
We are building dynamic, passionate and customer-focused team and are inviting applicants for the following position: