- Manage the daily operations of assigned shops to maximize sales & productivity, manpower efficiency and guest service standard
Lead the team to achieve the company objectives, business targets and services standard
- Conduct field visits to ensure the required high levels of service quality and dining environment
- Ensure long term business growth in accordance with the company’s requirements
- Recruit and develop high performance frontline team
- Prepare analysis and action plans for tackling market trends and make recommendations accordingly
- Oversee and identify training strategy, direction and needs; prepare training materials
- Design and deliver training programs for shop manager
- Conduct field coaching
- Support ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in catering & hospitality industry with at least 5 years in shop management level, retail training experience is an advantage
- Strong leadership, communication, analytical and people management skills
- Strong knowledge in Catering operational work flow, cost control, and managing P/L
- Good team spirit & ambition, responsible and resilience
- Good commands of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Senior Shop Manager / Shop Manager
We offer competitive remuneration packages including excellent career prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.
|工作地區||中環 / 金鐘 / 灣仔 / 銅鑼灣 / 香港仔 / 旺角 / 尖沙咀 / 紅磡 / 九龍灣 / 沙田 / 馬鞍山 / 青衣 / 屯門 / 元朗 / 將軍澳 / 赤鱲角|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|行業||住宿 / 餐飲/ 會所|
Launched in 1992, Crystal Jade Culinary Concepts Holdings (“Crystal Jade” or “the Group”) is a Singapore-based culinary brand with one-MICHELIN star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards, managing over 100 outlets across 22 major cities. Well-regarded for its culinary expertise and commitment to quality, the Group’s brand mission is to promote authentic Chinese cuisine and culture.