We are looking for talented applicants with enthusiasm, passion, positive service attitude and outstanding interpersonal and communications skills to fill this exciting position.
- Responsible for recommending, taking orders, serving wines and other beverage items to ensure the satisfaction of all guests as established by the hotel procedures and standards
- Promote and improve sales of beverage by introducing and recommending beverage items
- To administrate the hotel master wine list in collaboration with the Beverage Manager with a focus on wine list development, management and supplier relations
- Ensure that enough wine serving equipment is in place for daily operation
- Conduct wine training for staff
- Certificate in Wine Education from a recognized institute
- Minimum of three years’ related working experience, preferably in fine dining restaurant or wine industry
- Excellent knowledge of wines; good guest interaction and selling skills
- Good command in English and Chinese languages; knowledge in other language is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
In return to your hard-work, dedication and professionalism, we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with discretionary bonus
- Annual leave and statutory leave
- 5 days of work a week
- Option of MPF or ORSO scheme
- Life and Medical insurance
- Opportunity for internal transfer
- Wide range of training and development programmes
Please send your full resume with present and expected salary to
Human Resources Department
The Peninsula Hong Kong
Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2696 6800 WhatsApp & WeChat: 9023 9509
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within three months.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 人壽保險 / 醫療保險 / 花紅 / 晉升機會 / 在職培訓|
As a caring employer, we foster a sense of team work, service and dedication that goes the extra mile. Join us, and you will experience a harmonious professional environment where attractive remuneration, recognition and generous benefits form part of a caring culture. We also offer our employees a wide range of training and development programmes to provide opportunities for career progression.
If you possess a positive attitude, an inherent belief in delivering the finest service, and a desire to espouse the best, we would like to hear from you.