Receptionist - Cafe Renaissance
Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover. Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
- Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests
- Handle guests reservations & enquiries and table arrangements
- Maintain high standards and professional service in meeting customers' expectations
- Diploma or above in Hospitality or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Food & Beverage
- Cheerful, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Team player, good communications skills
- Conversational spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Live to Discover, Work to Inspire.
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts. At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
To submit your application, please send your resume to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online application at Marriott International Career Website.
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
T (852) 28020 8888
F (852) 2131 0660
Whatsapp (852) 6827 0729
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 免費膳食|
Renaissance Harbour View Hotel is operated by Marriott International Inc. which acquired Renaissance Hotel group in March 1997. Marriott is based in Washington, D.C. and is a leading global hospitality company. Renaissance Hotels represents a diverse collection of over 172 hotels in 40 countries worldwide. Each property is unique, offering passionate travelers a one-of-kind experience and memories they will be sure to take with them long after they depart.