Chef de Partie
- Responsible for hot / cold kitchen operation
- Be a team player to work closely with all kitchen teammates
- Ensure the food quality is up to the Club standard
- Maintain a high standard of food hygiene and cleanliness of the section
- Shift duty is required
- With over 8 years relevant experience in a la carte cooking and catering operation
- Previous working experience in Club/Hotel/Resorts is an added advantage
- Possess certificate of Hygiene Supervisor / Manager
A competitive package which includes discretionary bonus, 12 days annual leave, marriage Leave, Mandatory Provident Fund, medical insurance, dental benefits, staff meal, training allowance, staff outing.
Interested parties please your full resume with expected salary to e-mail: [via APPLY ].
The Kowloon Cricket Club would like to thank all applicants who apply for aforementioned position. If you are not invited for interview within 1 month, please consider your application filed for future reference.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)
|證書/牌照||Certificate of Hygiene Supervisor / Manager|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 加班費 / 花紅/獎金 / 婚假 / 值班膳食|