- Handle different responsibilities on logistics, administrative support as well as ad-hoc assignment
- Handle general daily accounts transaction and data input
- Maintain & operate for stock movement and inventory management
- Formulate regular and ad-hoc reports and provide analytical support to management
- Coordinate and negotiate with service providers for the best rate, schedule and service
- Handle incoming email enquiries & phone calls
- F.5/ DSE or above with min.1 year's related working experience
- Experienced in catering/logistics industry is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel is a must
- Able to work under pressure, independently and detail-minded
- Good command on both written and spoken English, Cantonese
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training and support programme, attractive remuneration and a fun working environment. For further enquiry, please call 3691 3804 or whatsapp/Line/WeChat to 6792 4467.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used solely for recruitment purposes.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 婚假|
Passion +attitude Teamwork Honesty
If you possess all of the above, we would like to meet you regardless of your previous experience.
The Pure Group is the leading lifestyle brand in Asia comprising five core businesses: Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Apparel, RED Bar + Restaurant and nood food. Based in Hong Kong, the Group has more than 70,000 clients and 1,400 employees. The Pure Group is a community of dedicated wellness professionals, aiming to help people lead healthier lives.