SFM & Bistro Team Leader
About the assignment:
- Contribute to and support all marketing and in-store activities
- Ensure the products are available and clearly communicated and displayed at all times
- Inspire and surprise the customers through engagement, learning and participation.
- Ensure that the presentation and communication of the Swedish Food Market range is attractive
- Ensure there is a simple and straightforward internal communication and information flow, and secure that key information is understood by all co-workers
- To ensure attraction of visitors, achieve sales growth and reasonable profitability, customers and co-workers satisfaction as well as excellent operational performance as measured through our defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work proactively to avoid bottlenecks and consistently improve customer satisfaction
- Secure optimal productivity by ensuring a staff planning process
- Ensure that the shop and products displays are always fresh and look appealing
- Form 5 or above, minimum 3 years' working experience in catering field with 1 year at supervisory level
- Prior experience in cost control and hygiene management are preferable
- Interested in people's everyday life at home and in the food service industry.
- Motivated and inspired by the IKEA values and passionate about food and people
- Capable of working in a vibrant retail environment and working with a KPI driven action plan
- Capable of decision making and problem solving with the drive to make things happen
- Able to prioritize and organize work
- Able to supervise and work in a team
- Responsible and can delegate when necessary
- With good communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested applicants please apply for the position at our career site. Please upload your full resume along with a photo showing your ideal home in the application.
To know more about IKEA job, please visit our company website at http://www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||雙糧 / 醫療保險 / 加班費 / 婚假 / 恩恤假|