Store Operations Assistant / Store Admin (Brand: Marks and Spencer)
Reporting to the Store Manager, this individual will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support for the store operations. You will station at the back office of our store.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily documents for store operations and prepare reports for daily sales
- Prepare staff roster and support manpower planning
- Responsible for routine store administration duties such as review staff attendance, staffs' leave application, merchandise inventory, stock transfer and etc
- Handle customer phone calls and alteration requests from customers
- Act as a communication channel between store and internal stakeholders
- Support store finance team to maintain accurate record of petty cash in/out
- Maintain the work place clean and well organized
- Participate in periodic stock take and record the inventory
- Assist in daily retail store operations
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Willing to work shift duty on weekend & public holidays
- Experience in Retail, F&B or FMCG industry is an advantage
- Candidates with retail sales experience but with some exposure and interest on handling store back office tasks will also be considered
- Sound computer knowledge of MS Word and Excel including English and Chinese typing skill
- Good command of spoken English, Chinese & Putonghua
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Taikoo Shing / Tai Kok Tsui / Kowloon Tong / Tsimshatsui
A 5-day work week is just one of our great benefits working with Marks & Spencer.
If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to us.
Apply via company website by clicking: [via APPLY ]
The Human Resources Department
Suite 1009, 10/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
Personal information received from applications will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 膳食津貼 / 婚假 / 恩恤假|