Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
- Ensuring the cleanliness, hygiene and maintenance of the Clubhouses to provide a comfortable and safe environment for employees and for Members using the facilities that meet the Club's standards and statutory requirements.
- Adopting cost-effective practice to manage resources, services and processes.
- Supervising a team of people whose priority is service excellence and meeting business targets.
You should have:
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in Housekeeping gained from prestigious clubhouses or hotels including at least 2 years in a similar position
- International hospitality experience is a definite advantage
- Good knowledge of HACCP, cleaning machine operation and cleaning chemicals application
- Regular contact with cleaning equipment contractors and cleaning chemical suppliers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Hands-on experience in MS Office applications
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the APPLY button or to:
Fax: 2966 5770
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
Founded in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society.
The Club has a unique integrated business model, comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible sports wagering and lottery, and charities and community contribution. Through this model, the Club generates economic and social value for the community and supports the Government in combatting illegal gambling. In 2020/21, the Club returned a total of HK$29.4 billion to the community. This included HK$24.9 billion to the Government in duty, profits tax and Lotteries Fund contributions and HK$4.5 billion in approved charity donations.
The Club is Hong Kong's largest single taxpayer and one of the city’s major employers. Its Charities Trust is also one of the world's top ten charity donors. The Club is always "riding high together for a better future" with the people of Hong Kong.