Restaurant Receptionist - The Optimist
We are hiring Restaurant Receptionist working at The Optimist.
- Manage guest needs and enhance guest satisfaction
- Ensuing all company standards are met during service
- Setting up the reception desk before shifts
- Answering calls for booking and event enquiries
- Positive attitude with teamwork mindset
- Sense of responsibility for your role
- Experience as a Receptionist or Host beneficial, but entry level applicants may also be considered
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages are advantageous
- Weekly inhouse training from Management and Training Department
- Food and beverage tasting
- Rapid progression opportunities
We offer a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
No Pirata Group restaurant has a service charge, so ALL tips received are shared equally between restaurant staff
You can expect to join a fun yet challenging workplace, with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress. Experience is not necessary for entry level positions, but a great attitude and a big SMILE is!!!
Interested parties please apply by clicking "APPLY"
|待遇||晉升機會 / 在職培訓 / 貼士|
Pirata Group’s goal is clear and simple: to create long-lasting memorable dining experiences centred around quality products, great service, and value for money.