Customer Services Executive
- Provide quality CS
- Handle and resolve enquiries and complaints
- 5 days work, flexi hour with attractive benefit
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join a dynamic and collaborative environment as part of operations team.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide quality customer service through hotline, WhatsApp platform and email channel with good record keeping in CS case log
- Identify the issue and work closely with internal parties for case solution and service improvement
- Handle and resolve enquiries and complaints with merchants and members in an efficient manna
- Support other ad-hoc function assigned by Manager
You should possess:
- Diploma holder or other relevant discipline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficiency in PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good interpersonal skills, Customer-oriented and Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- 5 day work and willing to work on shift schedule when necessary, including Sat, Sun and Public Holiday
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.