Operations Manager (Shanghai)
A French-bakery chain in Shanghai is currently seeking an Operations Manager to expand their business.
- Ensure that customers receive the best service, best products, and best operational standards, at all times and within all shops.
- Act as the key contact person for all staff in the Operations Team.
- Lead all teamwork and continuation of daily operations, pre-opening and implementation flow.
- Compile the annual business plan to materialize the sales and profit levels.
- Work with all departments to ensure smooth operations and efficiency for business growth.
- 5 to 8 years of international retail experience of which at least 3 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Degree in Hotel Management or Business Management
- Overseas Applicants: Must have at least HSK 4-5 level of the HSK Chinese Proficiency Test.
- Ability to speak French an advantage.
- Good organization skills, with the ability to assist in coordinating resources and human resources.
- Eye for perfection and details, ability to maintain an open-minded attitude.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed CV with current and expected salary.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|語言要求||英文 / 普通話 / 法文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|