Junior Software Tester
- Utilize task management and bug reporting tools
- Fresh Graduate is also welcome
- Five days work with flexible working hours
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual who interested in website and mobile apps testing. You will be part of the regional team to work with mobile / software engineers and product specialists to deliver top-notch e-products to mass market.
- Executes test cases for software programs, apps, and websites
- Documents and evaluates test results
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
- Report to Team lead on progress, status and other major issues of the project
- High Diploma, Degree holder of Engineering, Computing, Mobile Application or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Utilize task management and bug reporting tools like JIRA
- Ability to plan, design and perform stress test using JMeter / Appium is a plus
- Good command of written and communication skill in both English and Cantonese
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.