Assistant Director of Finance
The three key responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare accurate, robust and timely financial statements, budgets, forecasts, and any other analysis to support the monthly and annual planning cycles
- Leader of routine accounting matters, day to day management of the finance team to maximise efficiency, systems enhancement and risk controls
- Act as Business Partner for the Heads of Businesses in reaching business goals and KPIs, develop commercial and customer knowledge within Finance team
In this role you will be expected to:
- Ensure all businesses and service departments of the hotel receive high quality financial support
- Lead improvements in financial analysis and insight which help the businesses to achieve strategic goals and delivery of annual budgets
- Work closely with Business Heads to critically analyse the budget/business plans and challenge assumptions
- Implement improved processes, systems and analytical tools to improve quality and timeliness of financial analysis, budgets and forecasts
- Define KPIs to support implementation and monitor if project is delivered to plan
- Identify, analyse and explain the risks and opportunities in the budget/forecast
- Support the DOF in building an effective and efficient Finance function, lead and develop finance staffs
- Ad Hoc duties/analysis/projects as required
- Accountancy qualification (CPA/ACA/CIMA/HKICPA)
- Extensive financial analysis and experience
- Strong skills in verbal/written communication, motivation, and interpersonal relations
- Good analytical skills and an ability to communicate financial information and concepts simply and clearly to the business
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Advanced users in Excel, PowerPoint, pivot tables, charts, and model building
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools and financial systems; able to select new systems and manage implementation projects
- A demonstrable track record working successfully with front line operations, sales and marketing teams
- Willingness and maturity to respond tactfully requests of hotel property owners, regional head offices and in-house senior management
- Strong attention to detail combined with analytical insight.
- Ability to use business knowledge to sense-check numbers produced in the accounts
- Engagement and commitment, showing ownership of responsibilities, ability of problem solving and delivery
- Relevant technical accounting and knowledge of the hotel and hospitality industry
- Strong planning skills – able to coordinate multiple inputs to deliver against tight deadlines
We will provide comprehensive training programmes and career growth opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please apply via hyatt.jobs or contact the Human Resources Department at 3721 1752 / 3721 1766 or email via [Apply].
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 婚假 / 侍產假 / 免費膳食|
Connect with the rest of the world when staying at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui.
Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, one of the most prominent locations in Hong Kong, guests will enjoy easy access to the airport, exhibition centers, shopping destinations, local attractions and even mainland China via the MTR stations, which are underneath the hotel.
This 5-star luxury hotel offers 381 well-appointed guestrooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi and a smartphone, offering free local and international calls to ten countries as well as 4G mobile Internet access. In the morning, get energized at our outdoor pool or 24-hour fitness center, followed by a healthy and refreshing buffet breakfast at Cafe. When night falls, grab a drink or a bite in one of our four on-site restaurants or our bar, then take a night tour to the nearby Victoria Harbor waterfront.