Senior Division Manager - Business Solutions
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is looking for a Senior Division Manager - Business Solutions to champion sales development and operation teams of the Online-2-Offline restaurant services including in-dining Ordering & Takeaway services & e-payments with integration of F&B POS systems in Hong Kong with future expansion into Asia countries. The caliber acts as a key driver to develop strategies to acquire new clients while fostering continued growth and development of our existing client relationships as well as developing strategies to strengthen users' engagement.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee sales, marketing, operation support and customer service divisions of the dedicated Business Units
- Responsible for developing marcom initiatives, pricing strategies, overall merchant acquisition directions and guiding the teams to execute on plans
- Perform analyses, develop ideas and present in new business pitches
- Set new product strategies around digital activation, upsell, and support
- Based on the clients' needs and market trends, to suggest enhancement on product/service features in collaboration with Product and IT divisions
- Expand contacts with merchants and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
- Cultivate strong relationships with our business partners and clients, including presenting our capabilities and working with other Business Units to determine how the services of OpenRice can best fit with each particular merchant's need
- Recruit, develop, mentor and manage staff of the dedicated Business Units
- Serve as mentor and leadership role model to the teams
You should possess:
- University bachelor degree in business, IT, marketing or and any relevant disciplines
- Extensive digital background working in both mobile and web environments including at least 6+ years in a leadership role
- Ability to create strong relationships with clients and to interact with clients of all levels and different backgrounds, from the CEO to shop operator. Solid knowledge on restaurant operations.
- Proven ability to multi-task and is passionate about digital media industry
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports and interacting with multiple departments
- In-depth knowledge of the technology & processes involved in digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Strong and effective interpersonal, negotiation and management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is required
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with current salary, expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 佣金|
We strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering quality services to users and innovative business solutions to merchants in Food and Beverage Industry, featuring Advertising, Payment, Table booking, Restaurant Management System, Takeaway, Voucher, Jobs, Scan-to-order and Delivery Services.
OpenRice is now available in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our aggressive expansion plan and rapid growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.