Our client, a leading speciality coffee and lifestyle chain in Asia is currently seeking a looking a passionate and innovative HR professional for the role of Human Resources Manager.
- Set the Group's HR directions and strategies
- Team building and Training Coordination
- Formulation of Incentive Schemes
- Lead and advise on all-rounded HR functions, including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations
- Liaise with HR system vendors
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in HRM, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3-5 years working experience at F&B chain store HR and admin role
- Familiar with Labour Ordinance in both Hong Kong. Knowledge of Labour Regulations in China is an advantage
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Native fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Flexible mindset with the ability to think 'out-of-the-box'
- Ability to meet challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Immediate available
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the role of Assistant Human Resources Manager.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 員工折扣|