Assistant Procurement & Materials Manager
To assist the Procurement & Materials Manager in his daily duties and act on his behalf during his absence.
To purchase all food, beverage, engineering supplies, equipment and general supplies required by the hotel, ensuring that all purchases conform to the Marriott standards, local hygiene and commodities requirements, department heads’ expectations and will not sacrifice quality for lower costs.
- To receive the Daily Market List and Purchase Requests submitted by various departments
- To obtain competitive bids by actively and aggressively test the market to obtain the merchandises as specified at the lowest price available while meeting the date of delivery, quality and quantity requirements.
- To submit price comparison report with Cluster & Competitor Hotels in quarterly
- To arrange taste panel with Executive Chef & Director of F&B when necessary
- To contact suppliers by phone or personal visit; to confer with present or prospective suppliers concerning new products, discounts, promotions, reciprocal business deal etc
- To keep track of price movements and inform department concerned of any changes in prices by updating the Purchasing System regularly
- To ensure prompt delivery of all supplies and to follow up outstanding orders and undelivered portion
- University graduate in Accounting/Finance
- 2 - 3 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills, apparent planning ability and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Procurement & Materials Officer
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via APPLY ]
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 交通津貼 / 免費膳食|
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company with 30 brands representing more than 6000 properties in over 122 countries and territories. Our associates hail from dozens of countries and speak more than 50 languages.
It's a powerful feeling, to belong. It's that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It's working with a team you call family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you'll make our guests feel at home. And it's why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Nestled on the edge of Lantau Island, the Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel provides a refreshing escape from the bustling city and an alternative option for meetings and conferences. Welcoming guests with an impeccable location, the hotel is near the Hong Kong International Airport and directly connected to AsiaWorld-Expo.
The only International 5-star hotel on Lantau Island offers luxurious accommodations, with 658 guest rooms having airport, island or sea view, 14 multi-functional meeting rooms spanning more than 13,000 square feet of meeting space, five restaurants, pampering treatments at the on-site award-winning Quan Spa, an indoor heated swimming pool and a 24-hour gym. Travelling to city centre is just a 28-minute train ride. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we invite you to experience the exceptional luxury at our 5-star Hong Kong hotel.