- Ensure efficient purchase including but not limited to F&B items, General Supplies, Capex, FF&E, OS&E, Contractors’ Work and Renovation Project etc.
- Prepare documentation of relevant purchasing activities including price comparisons, tenders and market price surveys
- Conduct interviews with suppliers’ representatives to obtain information, specifications and quotations and to negotiate the best price for the Company
- Liaise with user departments and suppliers on ascertain product specifications to meet with users’ requirements
- Diploma or above in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience preferably in hospitality industry
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Strong sense of integrity, team player, self-motivated
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Procurement Assistant
Interested parties, please send your application with expected salary to Human Resources Manager by:
E-mail: email@example.com (in word format)
WhatsApp: 6388 3034
Personal data collected will be used only for recruitment purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer.
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 人壽保險 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 晉升機會 / 在職培訓 / 婚假 / 侍產假 / 值班膳食 / 恩恤假|
Due to substantial expansion plans, we are now looking for a Procurement Officer/Assistant to join our Group.