Assistant Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Client Relationship Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with our loyalty customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure the privileged and caring shopping experiences at Harbour City, as well as to elevate the loyalty among the key customers.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who strives to build long-term relationships with our key customers, address customer concerns, grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Hong Kong retail industry and able to gather viable market intelligence (such as market trends and latest news)
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with our customers of all tiers via all possible means of communications (e.g. phone calls, messages, emails)
- Proactively engage with our key customers on a regular basis to explore any possibility to deliver personalized experiences and delights so as to uplift the loyalty (e.g. provide personal shopping experience to key customers, accompany key VICs to cocktails, events and activities)
- Frequent contacts with shop teams of all tenants to stay updated with the latest happenings and product launches
- Monitor and handle invitation of CRM events/activities
- Generate and explore cross selling opportunities to elevate the customer experiences and enhance the reward program
- Prepare client data analysis report and come up with insights to evaluate effectiveness of various loyalty initiatives
- Manage and handle loyalty club member enquiries and complaints
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external parties in execution of CRM initiatives
- Provide administration and logistics support for various marketing campaigns of the department
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Hospitality, Marketing or a related discipline
- 7 – 8 years of experience in CRM and customer relationship; preferably from luxury retail/hospitality
- Strong client facing and relationship management experience
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese; outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Acute business acumen / commercial sense and customer centric mentality
- Highly organized, attention to details, able to work independently and make decisions intelligently
- Motivated, creative, dynamic and innovative team player
- Excellent knowledge of latest trend in client relationships within the Hong Kong and Greater China context a big advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to our recruitment email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available.)
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 侍產假 / 恩恤假|
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interest parties are invited to send full resume to email@example.com