Public Relations Coordinator
- Develop, implement and distribute support materials and services in the area of marketing, communications and public relations
- Be a part of developing, planning and implementing marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities
- minimum 3 years’ experience working in Hong Kong as a journalist or have worked as an account manager in a pr company.
- Applicants with recent marketing, communications and Public Relations experience in the service sector will be preferred; experience in F&B hotels or Hospitality is a plus.
- Degree or above in journalism, marketing and /or Public Relations is preferred
- Experience in social media strategies a plus
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, training and global career opportunities in a dynamic and growing international company.
Remuneration Package Including:
- 5-days Work Week
- Competitive Salary & Tips
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Global Cross-Training Program
WhatsApp to 9068 2619
To learn more about ZUMA, please visit
All applications will be handled with strict confidence and all data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 在職培訓 / 貼士|
Zuma is a Japanese Izakaya restaurant with a modern twist on the traditional style of informal dining. Using the best ingredients and having a knowledge and respect of authentic Japanese cuisine, have established Zuma as a world renowned restaurant.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.