EAST Hong Kong - Guest Coordinator - Bar. Deck. Lounge 酒吧款接員
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Guest Coordinator, you'll work to manage reservations and guest coordination in the restaurant.
Your success: To ensure an excellent and consistent dining experience for our guests.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we'll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in F&B experience is preferred.
- Education: Diploma or above. Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English, as well as Cantonese. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different. Able to work well under pressure.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Update and maintain guest database system according to standard.
- Manage and control all reservations and guest coordination.
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs.
- Acknowledge, welcome and be a great first impression to all guests.
- Handle complaints from guests and seek assistance if necessary.
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Management Limited
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 交通津貼 / 值班膳食 / 恩恤假|
EAST Hong Kong is a stylishly designed lifestyle hotel in Taikoo. We are currently seeking a creative, presentable and self-motivated individual with a fun and positive personality to join our team.