- Provide an excellent & consistent level of service
- Good knowledge of sake
- 3 years work experience in hotel operations
- In charge of the Sake and alcohol program for the restaurant, oversee the stock level and related beverage cost.
- Recommend the best and suitable sake to the guest and deliver excellent Sake food pairing.
- Act as Sake ambassador to promote and drive beverage sale.
- Work with Outlet Manager and Chef de Cuisine to create the best dining experience and service excellence to the guest.
- Degree/ Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in luxury hotels, preferably in Japanese fine dining restaurant.
- Good knowledge of wines and spirits with a certificate of Sake will be an advantage.
You are welcome to join our Recruitment Day as follows:
Date: Monday, 24 May 2021
Time: 10AM to 5PM
Venue: The Residence, M/F, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Interested applicants please bring along your resume with a passport photo and meet us at the above time.
For more information, please contact the Human Resources Department at 2584 7008 / WhatsApp 9867 5133 / facsimile: 2802 0068.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 人壽保險 / 醫療保險|