Sommelier/ Wine Captain
- Assist all wine services in restaurant and/or lounge area
- Understand guests’ needs and deliver excellent service
- Assist in restaurant duties as assigned
- WSET Level 1 or above
- Strong wine knowledge and stock control and ability to develop and implement wine activities
- Minimum 1 years’ wine services experience in fine dining restaurant or hotel industry, with Japanese restaurant experience preferred.
- Adaptable to changing needs and demands, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and guest services skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- HKID holder only
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, training and global career opportunities in a dynamic and growing international company.
Remuneration Package Including:
- 5-days Work Week
- Competitive Salary & Tips
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Global Cross-Training Program
WhatsApp to 9068 2619
To learn more about ZUMA, please visit
All applications will be handled with strict confidence and all data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 在職培訓 / 貼士|
Zuma is a Japanese Izakaya restaurant with a modern twist on the traditional style of informal dining. Using the best ingredients and having a knowledge and respect of authentic Japanese cuisine, have established Zuma as a world renowned restaurant.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.