HEAD SOMMELIER - RECH BY ALAIN DUCASSE
- Advice guests on their wine selections
- Supervise the day-to-day service of wine
- Control of stock and purchases
- Initiate training for concerned position to enhance the consistency of service and trend new products
- Generate daily beverage revenues
- Recommend on food and wine match in a professional manner
- Relevant wine knowledge education or similar standard in hotel/food and beverage studies
- Minimum 5 years experience in the food & beverage industry, with experience in luxury hotel is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in food and wine
- Good command of spoken and written English
In return, we'll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You'll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making InterContinental Hong Kong a great place to work. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you or if you want to find out more, visit www.ihg.jobs or email your resume to the hotel directly at email@example.com, fax: 2739 5615 or mail to the attention of Director of Human Resources, InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
Come join our team!
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
會考 / 中學文憑
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 員工折扣 / 膳食津貼 / 晉升機會|
For an exciting career opportunity, join our team and be part of our iconic transformation when we rebrand back to The Regent Hong Kong in 2021, following a major renovation in early 2020.
InterContinental Hong Kong and its celebrated restaurants are renowned for outstanding service and stunning venues and harbourviews. Be part of an exciting transformational journey with our rebirth at one of the world’s most iconic hotels.
We are now inviting positive, self motivated talent with a really approachable manner for the above challenging role at InterContinental Hong Kong: