Guest Services Officer - Front Office
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers and contribute to the smooth and efficient running of Front Office within the Rooms Division.
- Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable
- Good computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office
- Knowledge of Opera/Fidelio desirable
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferable prerequisite knowledge of the Travel/Hotel industry
We will provide comprehensive training programmes and career growth opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please apply via hyatt.jobs or contact the Human Resources Department at 3721 1752 / 3721 1766 or email via [Apply].
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 交通津貼 / 婚假 / 侍產假 / 免費膳食|
Connect with the rest of the world when staying at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui.
Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, one of the most prominent locations in Hong Kong, guests will enjoy easy access to the airport, exhibition centers, shopping destinations, local attractions and even mainland China via the MTR stations, which are underneath the hotel.
This 5-star luxury hotel offers 381 well-appointed guestrooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi and a smartphone, offering free local and international calls to ten countries as well as 4G mobile Internet access. In the morning, get energized at our outdoor pool or 24-hour fitness center, followed by a healthy and refreshing buffet breakfast at Cafe. When night falls, grab a drink or a bite in one of our four on-site restaurants or our bar, then take a night tour to the nearby Victoria Harbor waterfront.