Senior Human Resources Officer
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join a dynamic and collaborative environment as part of human resources team.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle all-rounded HR functions, including recruitment, payroll, C&B exercise, annual budget, policies & procedures, employee relations and staff performance management
- Provide HR support to regional offices including but not limited to Recruitment, C&B and staff performance management
- Conduct various salary & benefits survey to keep abreast of market practices and latest trend for management attention
- Maintain accurate and timely data in HRIS
- To assist in HR related reports and analysis
- Perform general office administrative duties
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required
You should possess:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline with 6 years related working experience
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations in Hong Kong
- Stable, Mature, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details and data integrity
- Able to work independently with strong responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin and English
- Able to perform multi-tasks to meet tight schedule
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by clicking the Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.