SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Hip Shing Hong strives to fill work and life with positive energy, and crafts spaces that promote wellness.
Come and join us to take on new challenges where your creativity is cherished.
We are looking for a talent to:
- Manage full spectrum of Compensation & Benefits duties
- Maintain leave system and HR database
- Assist in staff activities and engagement programs
- Prepare HR reports and analytics on regular basis
- Involve in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' relevant working experience preferably gained in property developers, property management or hospitality companies
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Self-motivated, well organized, detail-minded and able to work independently and handle multi-tasks
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Education and training allowance
- Birthday gift
- Paid marriage leave & gift
- Paid emergency leave
- Paid children's birthday leave
- Paid compassionate leave
- Academic scholarship
We are constantly looking for talents who are proactive and responsible to be part of our Hip Shing Hong’s family. If you are a good team player and ready for the next challenge, please apply now!
To know more about us, you are welcome to visit www.hshd.com.hk.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 婚假 / 恩恤假|
Established in 1948, we have rejuvenated ourselves many times over to stay young, active and innovative.
Our leadership and financial prudence have allowed us not only to have surfed the volatile real estate market, but also built a robust portfolio of real estate in response to the dynamic market trends, which includes hotels, office buildings, high-end homes and over 200 retail properties. We revitalize our portfolio constantly with new technologies and young talents to stay competitive and relevant. We have successfully created reputable brands like Office Plus, The Collab, Madera Residences, Madera Hotel, Madera Cafe, Madera Yoga, Genesis, Gravity, Le Riviera and many others.
We do well and we do good. Since the early 1960s, we have donated over 500 charitable projects large and small benefiting the underprivileged and people in crises.
Our management excellence is reflected by our accolade collection. To mention a few, they include the “15 Years Plus Caring Company Logo” and “Meritorious Family-Friendly Employers and Special Mention (Gold)”. Other awards include the “Best Office Architecture Hong Kong” and “Highly Commended Office Development Hong Kong”. Hotel Madera Hong Kong, our hotel arm, captured the Silver Award in “Hotels and Recreational Clubs” sector at “Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence”. To know more about us, you are welcome to visit www.hshd.com.hk.
Human Resources Department