JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join a dynamic and collaborative environment as a member of content management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Produce food and beverage related content including Facebook feeds, articles and videos to drive and strengthen users' engagement
- Conduct interviews and photo/video shooting with restaurants
- Liaise with different parties to generate contents
- Keep abreast of F&B and dining industry's latest trends and Openrice users' preferences to enrich content, including attending events and connect with industry players
- Support Openrice's projects and campaigns
You should be a food lover and possess:
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communications, Media or related discipline
- 1-3 years' experience in media field (print, online, app or promotion channels)
- Innovative and good sense of online and social media trend
- Independent, attentive to detail, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Knowledge of photo shooting and video production
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Content Management System
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with portfolio, expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.