Executive & Project Officer
- We are hiring Executive & Project Officer.
- Responsible for production schedules in variety of projects
- Liaises with project partners about service arrangement
- Assists to supervise progress and proceedings for all assigned projects
- Coordinates with internal resources to maintain and improve production quality
- Provides support to ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management preferred
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of handling outgoing correspondence
- Mature, initiative, detail-oriented, efficient, responsible, flexible and a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Interested parties please apply by clicking "APPLY "
Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 膳食津貼 / 婚假|
With a total of 173 spacious and elegantly decorated rooms, we offer various types of room to fit the diverse needs of guests. Our well-equipped meeting room and award winning lounge make it an idea venue for business events or leisure gatherings.
We sincerely invite applications for the position of