Store Operations Supervisor - Supermarket (REF: JDB-IT-SOS-IZM)
- To manage and motivate teams to achieve sales
- Meet with vendors and sales representatives
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- To manage and motivate teams to achieve sales targets and ensure efficiency.
- Perform sales and inventory analysis, monitor safety stock level and effectiveness of auto-replenishment
- Monitor the food quality, stock inventory and in-store visual merchandising including Sales, Profit, Shrinkage and Cost Control.
- To keep levels of stock losses to a minimum via effective in-store stock controls, and record and report all known losses such as wastage, freezer breakdowns in a timely and efficient manner.
- To undertake regular stock-takes in an effective and efficient manner in order to monitor stock level and stock losses.
- To ensure that the store is maintained to high standard cleanliness and presentation and any remedial maintenance work required is identified and communicated to the appropriate party.
- To ensure compliance with all legal requirements including Health & Safety Practices, Fire Precautions, Food Hygiene Controls, licensing Laws, Check Scanning and ensure completion of the Standard Operations Procedure.
- Plan and execute regular product sourcing activities; ensure the quality of products on-time delivery to maintain suitable stock levels.
- Perform tasks essential to daily operations such as ordering and inventory, and may assist with scheduling and payroll, hiring and staffing, and continuous training and development
- Meet with vendors and sales representatives to analyze and negotiate the best cost and deal for promotions with vendors.
- Prepare POs for all orders for all miss picks, missing, or damaged products.
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably on the food or grocery department in the supermarket industry.
- Knowledge of category management
- Have a strong understanding of the retail industry and brands
- Strong ability of internal and external communication, coordination, and implementation.
- Strong understanding of inventory management and underlying principles
- Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Excellent motivational and communication skills.
Competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. Please submit your application by clicking "Apply" below.
All data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Sure you want to know more about our company and brands, simply follow our
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 加班費|
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-