Sports & Recreation - Central Reservations Agent
- To ensure all bookings and reservations are recorded accurately, correctly and properly
- Maintain daily communication with the S&R Reservations Centre members
- To check member satisfaction and always take initiative to delight members and guests by anticipating their needs
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Guest oriented and a good team player
If you are interested in the above position please apply in writing, enclosing CV to Human Resources Department, The Aberdeen Marina Club, 8 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or [via APPLY].
Tel: 852-2814 5413, Fax: 852-3020 7483
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 婚假 / 恩恤假 / 值班膳食|