- Utilize testing tools like fiddler, httpwatch, etc
- Familiar with Agile development approach
- Fresh Graduate is also welcome
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual who interested in website and mobile apps testing. You will be part of the regional team to work with mobile / software engineers and product specialists to deliver top-notch e-products to mass market.
- Understand system requirements to design corresponding testing scenarios, such as functional test, performance test, loading test etc required for ensuring system quality.
- Understand internet and mobile applications and behaviours to perform testing accordingly.
- Report to Team lead on progress, status and other major issues of the project
- Contribute ideas to your fun and energetic team members whilst receiving requirements
- High Diploma, Degree holder of Engineering, Computing, Mobile Application or equivalent
- 1-3 years of QA experience in new media or internet business; fresh graduate is also welcome
- Utilize testing tools like fiddler, Charles, httpwatch, use-case diagrams, understand sequence flows to complete test cases writeup
- Utilize task management and bug reporting tools like JIRA, Bugzilla for day-to-day activity
- Ability to plan, design and perform stress test using JMeter is a plus
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and ensure the quality of the component design and the resulting code are well defined and tested to meet tight release cycles.
- Good command of written and communication skill in both English and Cantonese
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by clicking the ”APPLY” button below.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.