Shop Assistant (Full Time/Part Time)
To scope with our business expansion, we are looking for the Shop Assistant to join our dedicated catering expert team.
- Responsible for daily tea house's operation, cash handling and customer interaction
- Prepare and promote the premium tea, beverages, light food and merchandise
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of the tea house environment
- Passion for tea industry
- Creating comprehensive authentic tea experience to customers and promoting BASAO tea culture
- Promote authentic tea culture in contemporary way
- Kitchen hygiene knowledge & café experience is a plus
- DSE graduate or above
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience at and knowledge in tea, experience at cafe is a plus
- Passionate about tea
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with customer-oriented mindset
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- A good team player
- Good command in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|工作地區||金鐘 / 銅鑼灣|
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 兼職|
Our primary motivation is to provide the same types of amazing teas and accompanying experiences we have been discovering for over half of our lives. We are actively engaged participants of passing along delicious, equitable, clean, and responsibly sourced teas.