Senior Project Manager
- 5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan
- Managing a team of 4-5 Project Managers working on multiple projects
- Brief and appoint interior designers and E&M consultants
- Overseeing and technical review of consultant's designs
- Management of the tender process and appointment of fit-out contractors
- Project management of contractors during the construction stage to ensure adherence to drawings, quality, cost and time control, review and solve site difficulties
- Travelling (possibly China, Taiwan or Singapore) required to effectively manage projects
- Manage ongoing modification and upgrading works in existing clubs
- Higher Certificate or Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in project management / design and first-hand experience of site works
- Understanding of both general builder's work and M&E design and construction
- Hands on design experience an advantage
- Ability to use AutoCAD and prepare simple layouts as a minimum.
- Analytical & clear communication skills.
- Background in health, hospitality, beauty or related industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Although based in Hong Kong, the Project Manager must be prepared to be stationed oversees during design and construction of projects.
- A positive, proactive person who would enjoy working with an energetic team
Please forward a detailed resume and stating your availability, current and expected salary to [via APPLY ] or by fax to: 3520 1280. Application without current and salary expectation will not be considered.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
If you possess all of the above, we would like to meet you regardless of your previous experience.
The Pure Group is the leading lifestyle brand in Asia comprising five core businesses: Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Apparel and nood food. Based in Hong Kong, the Group has more than 80,000 clients and 1,900 employees. The Pure Group is a community of dedicated wellness professionals, aiming to help people lead healthier lives.