Sales Operation Supervisor
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join a dynamic and collaborative environment as part of sales team.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead a small team for performing sales operation and servicing tasks including merchant activation, field servicing and data processing.
- Assist in clients' on-boarding administration and verify service orders/ contracts
- Work closely with Sales to provide training to customers as assigned
- Manage and update database, including data-entry and master file maintenance
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
You should possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years’ sales operation and customer experiences preferably in digital media or e-commence industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, mature, pleasant and organized
- Ability to analyze problems, issues and make sound logical decisions and plans
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Chinese typing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Sales Operation Executive
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by clicking the Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.