Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Excellent career advancement
- 5 days work
- 10 days AL
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar field
- Service-oriented and hands-on
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese. Mandarin speaking will have an advantage
- HKID holder only
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Achieve company objectives in service standards, the appearance of the outlet, sanitation, and cleanliness
- Training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Continually strive to develop staff in all service areas.
- Ensure high-quality service is delivered at all times
- Lead by example to display exceptionally memorable experience to all guests
Interested candidate, please send us your CV at email@example.com
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||員工折扣 / 值班膳食|
The Butchers Club launched in 2013 in Aberdeen as Hong Kong's first butcher’s shop and online butchery store selling Dry-Aged Beef, as well as providing private dining and a space for cooking classes. A masterpiece of a group of passionate chefs and butchers, who together have created a truly unique concept based around high quality dry-aged beef, The Butchers Club has since received numerous awards including the 2016 SME Award at the DHL/SCMP Hong Kong Business Awards. The Butchers Club has been named "Best Steak" and "Best Burger" by both local and international publications and bloggers. Meanwhile, the brand has been recommended in the Michelin Guide Hong Kong and Macau for 3 consecutive years.
In 2014, the brand quickly expanded to a 14,000 square foot indoor and rooftop event space in Wong Chuk Hang. In the same year, the brand grew with a new concept: The Butchers Club Burger opened in Wan Chai and today has 5 units in total (Central, Tsim Sha Tsui and Tai Koo Shing) as well as The Butchers Truck, the latest member of the Hong Kong Food Truck Pilot Scheme, in Hong Kong. The brand also has The Butchers Club Steakhouse in Bali’s Seminyak.