Discretionary bonus, Free duty meal, Insurance plan, Marriage leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- At least 7 years' relevant experience, with minimum 5 years' in supervisory position in Reservations operation
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Knowledge in OPERA Property Management System
- Less experience will be consider to Assistant Reservations Manager
Applicants should submit a full resume, current and expected salary to the following Human Resources Department. Those who are not interviewed within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Regal Hongkong Hotel
Address: 88 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2837 1970
E-mail: [via APPLY ]
All personal data provided will be retained and considered for other position(s) which may subsequently become available within the Regal Hotels Group if you do not indicate your dissent. All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only used for employment-related purposes.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 膳食津貼 / 婚假 / 值班膳食|