Project Manager (IT Project)
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual interested in infrastructure and cloud platform. You will be part of the dynamic and innovative regional team to work with a sizable internal software engineering team to deliver top-notch e-products into mass market.
You will be responsible for:
- As a member of Project Management Office (PMO) reporting to Chief Technology Officer to keep track for various Online-to-Offline functionalities status
- With strong business acumen in F&B and/or FMCG industries; maintain relationship with business partners; handle and follow up on project items
- Provide fully spectrum support to business unit leaders on project related issues, including meeting arrangement, proposal, business intelligence and market analysis, and power point preparation, confidential (functional & technical) write-up
- Have solid knowledge and experiences on digital transformation to drive the movement from conceptual ideas to marketable products
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to liaise project stakeholders and project teams to achieve project goals
- Have a strong sense of ownership, can motivate the teams continuously to tackle any issues in complex working environments with building up sophisticated products
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
You should possess:
- Degree holder of Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management or related discipline
- Solid experience in complex working environments with detailed WBS to assign and follow-up with which domain champions
- Knowledge and experience on new media technology market, familiar with internet O2O market, responsive web, mobile usage and social trends; Experience in F&B industry is a plus
- 8+ years of IT project experiences, including 1+ year(s) as a project management. Project management experience in Agile, Scrum or Lean is an advantage
- Able to work in odd-hours with strong sense of responsibility
- Sensitive to figures, result-oriented, self-motivated and capable of solving problem
- Good presentation, interpersonal, organizing and communication skills
- Good command of written and communication skill in both English and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with current salary, expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.