Project / Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer / Draftsman
- Involve in store design development, to ensure stores constructions meet with the company standards
- Assist in planning of new opening, closing and renovation of stores
- Prepare presentation details and project related documents
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure smooth project status
- Liaise with related departments to resolve related project issue
- Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent
- 2-8 years experience in handling interior design details and construction drawings
- Retail design experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and MS Office
- Team player, good interpersonal skills and detail oriented
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply" to submit your application.
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 員工折扣|
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 2851 7527