Payroll Officer (Payroll Expertise)
- Be the Payroll in-charge, leading a team of 3 to handle monthly payroll (including tax & MPF) for 700-800 staff of PCC and Subsidy companies independently
- Submit monthly payroll data to the parent company (including data upload)
- Ensure all payroll records correctness and comply summaries of all relevant staff cost (i.e., tax, leave, MPF, etc.) for management review
- Ad Hoc data to HQ
- 3-5 years of solid experience in payroll services (including autopay, cheque payment, MPF and tax etc.) to sizable companies in the capacity of officer or above
- Relevant experience in the Retail and F&B industry is preferred
- Good understanding on HK Labor Law is a must. Well-versed with employment-related ordinances and all HR practices
- Strong numerical sense and attention to detail
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft and Cityray HRMS
- Proficiency in PC operation (including Chinese word processing & MS Office especially MS Excel)
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources Management, Accounting, and relevant background
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Gratuity will be applied when completing 6 months employment
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability by clicking "APPLY" to submit your application.
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
|待遇||五天工作週 / 約滿酬金 / 醫療保險 / 員工折扣|
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 2851 7527