Partnership Manager / Assistant Partnership Manager
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join a dynamic and collaborative environment as part of sales team.
You will be responsible for:
- Build OpenRice Online Booking Service branding and awareness to target audience
- Drive effective usage and increase conversion rate to improve sales performance
- Plan and implement overall partnerships and affiliate strategies to boost user acquisition and drive sales
- Analyze sales and usage data to identity opportunities for business growth
You should possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in business or marketing related discipline
- 4 years' working experience in marketing; candidates with 2 years managerial experience may apply for Partnership Manager
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good written and spoken Chinese and English, with strong communication and negotiation skill
- Possess strong business networks and customer loyalty related experience are preferred
- Immediately available would be an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.