Operations Supervisor (Fitness/Yoga Centre)
- Additional subsidies, Compassionate leave, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Marriage leave, Medical plan, Social & Recreation Facility, Special / extra leave
The Operations Supervisor is accountable for:
- Assisting the Operations Manager to develop the overall strategies and initiatives for daily club operations and management
- Hiring, managing, developing and motivating employees to meet or exceed business results such as revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction/retention
- Ensuring effective communication and teamwork across the yoga studios and fitness centres and proactively assisting with day-to-day operations (customer service matters, member complaints and maintenance issue, etc.)
- Coordinating work across the fitness centres and organizing schedules of activity, staffing and resources to ensure maximum commercial use is made of the company's facilities at all times
- Ensuring all staff are trained in general fitness centre operations, member relations and in their specific job functions
- Maintaining the working condition of the fitness centres premises; supervising and managing facilities and equipment to ensure that such are at all times in fully functional order and fit for use by members and guests; conducting daily routine checks of the facility
- Able to drive the operations team to a higher rate on the outstanding dues collection and retail revenues
- Able to manage staff under retail function including monthly stock count and reporting
- Regularly evaluating the yoga studios or fitness centres operations and implementing improvements in processes (e.g., for customer retention improvements or cost savings)
- Minimum 5 years' operations experience at a similar level preferably in fitness, wellness or 5 star hotel industry
- Strong customer service orientation and understanding of customer relationship management
- Strong planning and organizing skills with ability to develop policies and procedure
- Strong ability to build teamwork, resolve conflicts, motivate and manage people
- Training and development ability (delivering training to a varied audience)
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and convincingly in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidate with more experiences will be considerd as Assistant Operations Manager
- Central / Quarry Bay / Mongkok
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training and support programme, attractive remuneration and a fun working environment. For further enquiry, please call 3691 3804 or whatsapp/Line/WeChat to 6792 4467.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used solely for recruitment purposes.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 婚假 / 恩恤假|
If you possess all of the above, we would like to meet you regardless of your previous experience.
The Pure Group is the leading lifestyle brand in Asia comprising five core businesses: Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Apparel and nood food. Based in Hong Kong, the Group has more than 80,000 clients and 1,900 employees. The Pure Group is a community of dedicated wellness professionals, aiming to help people lead healthier lives.