No.3 Cook - Western Fine Dining Restaurant
Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
· Prepare daily mis-en-place of all items featured
· Prepare food orders according to established standards of the all-day dining restaurant
· Ensure cleanliness, proper handling and maintenance of kitchen equipment, utensils and work areas
· Clean and handle proper reusable food leftover after meal service. Reorganize refrigerators and the entire section, re-stocks used items up to par for next meal period"
· Follow and enforces safety and hygiene standards set by the Hong Kong Jockey Club
You should have:
· 1 year’ relevant Part-time / internship experience in reputable hotels or restaurants
· With understanding on the operation of kitchen including the daily operation, HACCP and Work Safety
· Working location in The Hilltop in the Valley (Happy Valley)
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Benefits for full-time employees
• 5-day work week
• 12 to 18 Days Annual Leave
• 14-week Full Paid Maternity Leave
• 5-day Full Paid Paternity Leave
• Corporate Social Responsibility Leave
Protecting health and well-being of employees as top priority
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits for Staff ＆ Dependents (Clinical visit & hospitalisation)
• Flexible work arrangements in response to the pandemic
Education Sponsorship to support the development of employees and their families
• Self-Development Scholarships Scheme
• University and Post-Secondary Education Subsidy (for Employees’ Children)
• School Books and Stationery Subsidy (for Employees’ Children)
• Performance Award
• Discretionary Bonus
• MPF Scheme
• Transportation Allowance for Early/Late Shifts
• Free Meals
• Great Team Spirit
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking "Apply"
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 交通津貼 / 侍產假 / 值班膳食|