Mixologist - J's Bar Bistro
- To proactively assist the Senior Mixologist to develop, to implement and to execute relevant revenue strategies in terms of beverage preparation.
- To upgrade the quality and presentation of related drinks and maintain the overall service quality of the restaurant.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Achieve food and beverage revenue target requires by Management.
- Control the operating cost as per management requires.
- Control beverage cost of the outlet.
- Control the leave situation of the team.
- Foster customers’ relationships and develop potential business & increase number of data base.
- Gather customer feedback in meal experience to improve quality service.
- Solicit new accounts and to maintain / increase business from existing accounts.
- Coordinate with the restaurant in charge/ MARCOM and DOFB on food and beverage promotions ideas and execute accordingly. Report the results.
- Design cocktails/mocktails according to seasonal variance and festive periods.
- Follow thorough and follow up with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure proper handling of cash, bill, drunken guests, unwelcome guests according to Hotel’s guideline.
- Ensure no alcohol are offered to customer aged below 18 according to the law. Stop serving alcohol to heavy drunken guests.
- Attend daily briefing and related business meeting.
- Ensure proper mise en place is prepared daily.
- Investigate customer complaints request by Management.
- Check on the personal appearance and grooming of all service crew.
- Ensure smooth communication between kitchen and restaurant.
- Ensure smooth information flow from management to the service crews.
- Ensure the bar counter is clean and menus are cleaned.
- Ensure hygiene standard are carried through as suggested by Hygiene department.
- Continuous checking competitors’ actions and to suggest counter strategies to cope with ever changing business environment. Ensure restaurant produces are competitive and reports to Management.
- Knows the festive products/ retail products to upsell to customers.
- Carry duty as requested by management on COVID prevention.
- Carry out any reasonable request by Management including duty in other outlets and meal box delivery.
Please apply in writing, with your resume and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon. Tel: 2733 2928 Fax: 2733 2934. Email address: [via APPLY]
Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|待遇||牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 值班膳食|
We invite applications for: